DSS-3 Master Dirt Package Specifications
Chassis Pull Down System for Dirt Late Models & Modifieds
DSS-3 System with Load Cells and Roll-Offs, Acceleration Kit, Wheel Measurement System & Ride Height Kit
INCLUDES ITEM NUMBERS: PD20215EVS, PD20535, PD20500, PD20900, 90400P, PD21800
Accurately measuring dynamic wheel loads on dirt late models and modifieds requires duplicating the forces generated on the track, as accurately as possible. A substantial amount of these forces are produced through acceleration. This system applies acceleration torque through the rear end housing effectively loading the lift arm or pull bar which creates chassis lift. The leverage from this lift simultaneously loads the rear tires while the forward pull of the acceleration cylinder loads the trailing arms, accurately simulating forward drive on the track. This package includes
Summary: With this system you can load the rear end housing, trailing arms, bird cages, etc., and travel the front end with steer in the wheels while reading all the measurements listed below. No engineering degree required. We teach you how to do everything.
• Perform Static Set-Ups with High Accuracy Levels
• Ride Height
• Wheel Weights
• Wheel Positions (See Below)
• Wheel Base
• Pull Car Down or Push Up to simulate any on-track position, under full load, while measuring:
• Wheel Loads with all Percentages
• Grip Generated
• Acceleration & Deceleration Loads (Forward Drive)
• Dynamic Bite
• Fully Load Lift Arm or Pull Bar
• Bump Stop Rates/Timing/Engagement • Coil Bind Timing/Rates
• Toe (all four wheels)
• Camber (Static & Dynamic)
• Caster (Static & Dynamic)
• Bump Steer
• Rear Steer
• Pinion Angle Change
• Rear End Location (Static Steer & Lateral Location)
• Axle Tube Straightness (Measure Axle Tubes without Removing Rear)
• Ackermann (At any Suspension Travel)
• Wheel Base
• Contact Patch Alignment
• Dynamic Ground Clearance
• Chassis Deflection
• Suspension Bind
• Sway Bar Loads
• Driveline Alignment (Static & Dynamic)
System Capabilities Continued:
• Accurately Predict Effects of Set-Up Changes in the Shop
• Test Set-Up Ideas Throughout the Year
• Compare Set-ups and Chassis
• Generate a Better Picture of the Entire System and How it Works Together
DSS-3 Master Dirt Package Includes:
• 8” Stroke, Fully Electric Cylinders
• Accurate Movement to +/- .005”
• Variable Speed Joystick Controls
• Portable Design - Works on any surface - Stackable for Easy Storage & Transport
• Billet Aluminum Wheel Stands with Integrated High Load Scales
• 10” Tall for Convenient Work Clearance
• Removable Roll Off Stands (Optional)
• Heavy Duty Leveling Feet
• Four Wheel Slip Plates to Eliminate Tire/Wheel Bind
• Fully Adjustable Wheel Base, Tread Width & Chassis Attachment Points
• Ultra Rigid Dual Load Cells/4500lbs per Wheel Scale Capacity
• Acceleration & Deceleration Cylinder Kit
• RS400PRO Four Wheel/Dual Laser Wheel Measurement System
• Laser Ground Plane and Chassis Ride Height Kit
• Completely Upgradable - Many Add-on Options Including:
• Removable Data Acquisition System with Travel Display on Control Panel
• Automatic Wheel Load Recording & Graphing (Must have Data Acq. Option)
• No Computer is Required to Run System and Take all Measurements
• Included Graphing Calculator Runs Excel, Open Office or Numbers
• Input Wheel Loads & Wheel Position Measurements and the Software Calculates & Graphs:
• Wheel Loads
• Cross %, Left%, Right %, Front %, Rear % & Individual Wheel %
• Individual Wheel Toe (Bump)
• Contact Patch Alignment
• Camber & Caster
• Total Grip & Percentages
• Custom Tests (Sway Bar Rates, etc.)
• Overlay Graphs to Compare Tests
• Save & Print Individual Graphs or Entire Reports
• Complete System Training Included - User will be able to perform all functions listed*
*Travel not included.
(Shipping costs are not included and will be quoted before order is porcessed.)
To Order By Phone please call 888-399-6074 Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM EST
To Order Online, please place this item in your cart. When checking out, choose the "Call for Payment" option. We will contact you and process the order. Be sure to include your preferred contact phone number or email in the notes when checking out.
Equipment Purchase Terms
30% Deposit Required at time of order. Production/Assembly is not scheduled until
deposit is received.
Balance due at time of shipment.
Your company or personal check is welcome. Master Card, Visa, American Express
and Discover accepted.
COD Shipments are not available for equipment purchases.
Your order will be quoted a shipment date based on the date your deposit is
received. We will do everything in our power to meet this shipment date. Your sales
representative will keep you informed during the manufacture/assembly process.
Equipment ships via the most economical and safe method unless the purchaser
requests otherwise. Third party billing is available.
For truck shipments, UPS Freight is our most used carrier. For package shipments,
UPS is our default carrier.
Freight is billed in addition to equipment price, unless other arrangements have been
The carrier must be notified about Damages at the time of delivery. DRP should be
notified of damages or shortages within 24 hours of delivery.
Most DRP equipment purchases include training in our facility at no additional charge.
On-site training is available at additional cost.
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm